February 11, 2012

Case'ing a Queen:)

I came across a gorgeous card on Pinterest that I HAD to CASE:)  It was created by Julie Marshall.  I absolutely LOVE her style of cardmaking!  I wanted a card that would really showcase fabulous products from the Sale-abration catalogue... and this was perfect!  I made some minor changes and was set to go!  One thing that I love about being an SU demonstrator is that I don't feel pressure to be original all the time.. there are some many fabulous cards out there to CASE!



Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Kindness matters
Paper:Crumb Cake, Everyday Enchantment DSP, Very Vanilla
Ink:Poppy Parade, Early Espresso
Embellishments:Basic Rhinestones, Everyday Enchantment Brad and Ribbon Pack
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Big Shot:Framelits Dies Labels Collection


 My Spice Cake/ Perfectly Penned Class Planner is Now Available!
Come and LIKE my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

3 comments:

  1. Stunning card Angela! I love this, it showcases those gorgeous everyday enchantment papers beautifully! I may even have to case this myself!!
    Hugs, Victoria ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela, you are Too sweet! I absolutely adore your version. I don't have this die yet, but it works perfectly with this design. Love your paper choices too. Thanks so much for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this .... just my style of card ! Cannot wait to check out Julie's site as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)