February 28, 2012

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #107~ Banner Bash


This week's Hand Stamped Sentiments theme is Banner Bash... I know that I kind of cheated, but I was STUCK!!!!  There is this awesome new DSP in the On the Go digital download that has that adorable plane with the little banner right on it!  All I had to do was add the pics, a few punches and some journalling:)

Make sure to head over to check out the samples by the other design team members, and be sure to share your creations with us!

Click Here to Place an Order
My Digital Studio:On The Go Digital Download
 My Spice Cake/ Perfectly Penned Class Planner is Now Available!
Come and LIKE my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

6 comments:

  1. What a cute page! Love all the colors you chose and how you positioned the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is completely adorable!!! Your son and your husband look VERY much alike right now!! Too Cute!!! Amy L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER CUTE page! I love the pics of your hubby and little man. Good going on using MDS. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what to say other than you project is NOT ONLY FANTASTIC but it made me giggle a bit. I can't tell you how many times my little man woke up all disheveled and a hot mess- and he was still in a CRIB... I always wondered what kind of dragons he was slaying during his nap to look like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, not cheating....smart;-) I don't have a boy or kids at all but I want this digital set, lol! This is super cute and great use of the elements! Very cute pictures too! I can't wait until I have a little "hot mess" (LOL Erin!) to find after nap time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ADORABLE! The page and the pics of your little hot mess...oh the stories I'm sure we could all tell! :) Your 'cheat' comment made me smile!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)