February 21, 2012

SALE & New My Digital Studio Downloads Available Today

Stampin' Up has released a bunch more fabulous downloads!  Looking outside here in Vancouver is making me feel a little blah today, so I'm going to do something to cheer you up if you're feeling the same as I am.  Every $40 you spend on digital downloads between now and Friday, will earn you $10 in free product in the month of March!  Now, I know that some of you don't purchase digital downloads, and I can't leave you it.  I'll include all online orders in this little sale:)  Make sure to hit your $60 and earn free Sale-a-bration products as well! 

Click Here to Place an Order


 My Spice Cake/ Perfectly Penned Class Planner is Now Available!
Come and LIKE my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)