February 01, 2012

My Digital Studio For Free!!!!


 Stampin' Up! will offer a 30-day My Digital Studio Express trial version beginning February 1

With the FREE trial, you'll get:
It's simple; add the free My Digital Studio Express trial (item 129600) to your online shopping cart.

If you don't already have the My Digital Studio software, make sure to take advantage of the free trial. And share the opportunity with all your friends!  


Everyone who downloads the Free My Digital Studio Express Version from my website in the month of February will be entered in a draw to win a copy of the One Big Sale-a-bration CD! The draw till take place on March 1st!

Click Here to Place an Order


 My Spice Cake/ Perfectly Penned Class Planner is Now Available! Come and LIKE my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)