February 24, 2012

A First!

I can honestly say that I don't think I've ever used EVERY stamp in a set to create on card... that is until this one!  This was from my attempts at colour blocking last week... as you can see it lacked something important... colour!  I had a lot of fun sponging backgrounds for each stamp:)  The Netting background stamp was perfect for softening the blank space:)

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Established Elegance, Netting
Paper:Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Neutrals DSP Stack
Ink:Soft Suede
Embellishments:Vintage Trinkets
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals




 My Spice Cake/ Perfectly Penned Class Planner is Now Available!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)