February 15, 2012

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #111

This week's Stampin' Royalty Challenge was a sketch challenge.  These are my favourite when I've got some mojo, but not much fun when you've got no ideas... I had fun with my Movers and Shapers Die which was nice, but I'm still not thrilled... I don't usually stamp on DSP... not within my comfort zone!  I think that stamping on Very Vanilla would have helped to give the cord more balance.  What do you think?

Make sure to come over to Stampin' Royalty and play with us this week!  I can't wait to see what you create!  The other design team samples are beautiful!!!


Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Everyday Enchantment DSP
Paper:Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Soft Suede
Ink:Soft Suede, Calypso Coral
Embellishments:Everyday Enchantment Ribbon and Brad Pack
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Curly Label Punch
Big Shot:Labels Collection Framelits, Movers and Shapers Windows


 My Spice Cake/ Perfectly Penned Class Planner is Now Available! Come and LIKE my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)