February 04, 2012

A Quick Case


It was my sweet nephew's 5th Birthday the other day... I really wanted to create something special for him, but I was feeling so run down... the cold that kicked in last night was obviously the result of that:)  I came across this card on the VERY talented Heather Summers blog.  I decided to case it and then just add a little faux stitching to the pennants and and Real Red mat... I'm awful when it comes to leaving things un-matted:)  That gorgeous little sentiment in the corner is from the adorable and FREE Sale-abration stamp set, Outlined Occasions.
Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Outlined Occasions
Paper: Brights Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock
Ink: Brights Ink Collection, Whisper White, White Signo Gel Pen, Black Stazon
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches: Pennant Punch


 My Spice Cake/ Perfectly Penned Class Planner is Now Available!
Come and LIKE my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely stunning!!! I love it so much I may use it in class next month!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)