February 27, 2012

Club Card Share

This super fun card was inspired by Natasha Hein's recent creation... I LOVE her work!  I had yet to try the technique for creating your own gingham background, but boy will I be using it again... so easy and so fun!  I couldn't resist making this card the moment that I smelled by cherry scented embossing powder... it is unreal!  Hmmm... now what to do with the vanilla scented one???

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Mouthwatering, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper:Whisper White, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler
Ink:Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, White Signo Gel Pen, Versamark
Embellishments: 1/4" Whisper White Grosgrain, Cherry Scented Embossing Powder
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Scallop Trim Border, Word Window, 2 1/2" Circle
Big Shot:Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder


 My Spice Cake/ Perfectly Penned Class Planner is Now Available!
Come and LIKE my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Babe...

    LOVE your cherries.. ; )

    bwaaaha! (tehe)

    From your biggest fan..

    Natasha
    www.diaryoftwocraftygirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)