February 19, 2012

Keeping It Simple on Sunday:)


I've had a lot of fun this weekend looking for my mojo... this card was part of the build up:)  I know, nothing spectacular, but at least it started to get the juices flowing:)
Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Tagtastic
Paper:Bravo Burgundy, River Rock, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Ink:Bravo Burgundy
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Wide Oval
Big Shot:Houndstooth Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Framelits Labels Collection


 Come and LIKE my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! I'm a HUGE fan of simple!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Love the colors and that fabulous piercing. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)