February 05, 2012

Rosanne's Workshop


Lastnight I had a lovely Sale-abration workshop with my sweet friend Rosanne and her lovely friends!  Thanks so much to all of you for coming!  I can't wait to see you again soon!  This was one of make-n-takes that we made!

Although I really wanted to attend the Stampin' Leadership Conference in San Antonio this year, it just wasn't in the cards after our recent family trip to Mexico.  I was able to blog hop and see some of the fabulous ideas that others got while they were there.  These little 3x3 notecards were one of the gorgeous ones that I saw that highlighted the FREE Sale-abration stamp set, Elementary Elegance!  I love how embossing stands out so clearly against coloured cardstock!

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Elementary Elegance
Paper:Wistful Wisteria, Peach Parfait, Whisper White
Ink:Baja Breeze, Whisper White Craft, Wisftul Wisteria, Peach Parfait
Embellishments:Basic Rhinestones, White Embossing Powder
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips< Heat Gun
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Curly Label


 My Spice Cake/ Perfectly Penned Class Planner is Now Available!
Come and LIKE my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! And looks super easy too. What a great workshop idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right, these are fabulous with the white embossing. I will definitely need to try! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)