February 12, 2012

If you find my mojo, can you tell it I'm looking for it!

My AMAZING hubby new how much I've been missing time in my craft room so he told me to go and hide today:)  It didn't matter how long I sat there or how many cards I attempted to start, nothing was working!  After two days of making 40 class valentines and 40 decorated bags of cinnamon hearts, I was on EMPTY!  So, if you find my mojo out there, let him know that I really miss him:)

It seems as though when I can't create with paper, My Digital Studio becomes an easy alternative, and vice versa!  Thank goodness I've been able to at least knock off a few scrapbook pages:)

Click Here to Place an Order


 My Spice Cake/ Perfectly Penned Class Planner is Now Available!

Come and LIKE my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)