February 26, 2012

Case'ing Creativity


I came across a card almost identical to this on Fran Sabad's blog.  I love the simplicity of it and the fact that is shows off some gorgeous new products.  I really wanted my club ladies to get a chance to play with the new Edgelits without having to focus a ton on the complexity of the card.  They also got to check out the adorable new Sprinkled Expressions stamp set which is available for free with a $60+ purchase
Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Sprinkled Espressions
Paper:Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Ink:Rich Razzleberry
Embellishments:Rich Raxxleberry Grosgrain (retired), Basic Rhinestones
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Big Shot:Adorning Accents Edgelits, Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Embossing Folder


 My Spice Cake/ Perfectly Penned Class Planner is Now Available! Come and LIKE my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)