February 21, 2012

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #106 ~ Colour Blocking


I needed to keep the whole colour blocking technique simple... I admit that I've played with it for weeks and I've tossed and ton of samples in the recycling!  I will also admit that I pulled out my life-saver, the Color Coach to come up with my colour choice:)

Make sure to head over to Hand Stamped Sentiments to check out the other design team members' creations! Come play with us!



Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Just Believe
Paper:Whisper White, Pear Pizzaz, Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip
Ink:Pear Pizzaz, Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip
Embellishments:Pear Pizzaz Poly Stitched Ribbon
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals


Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

7 comments:

  1. oh I LOVE this card!! Gonna try this technique too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love your interpretation of the technique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so in love with your card girl! I love the vivid blocks of color and the stamped images- seriously PRETTY!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors and the simple lines!! This turned out very nice!! I'm with you...this gave me a "challenge"!!! Great job!!! Amy L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every time I see this card I love it more and more!! Great idea with the color panels and a nice soft stamp. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I <3 this card! I love the colors and all the sponging you did really set it off and brought it together! This set was perfect for this layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful card. I'm trying to figure out where you used the mat pack and paper piercing tool that are on your supply list. Maybe it's something that just doesn't show up in the photo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)