June 26, 2013

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #182~ Stripes

Make sure to head over to Stampin' Royalty and participate in this week's challenge... STRIPES:)

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Word Play
Paper:Subtles In Colour Collection Stack, Whisper White, Pear Pizzaz, Summer Starfruit, Island Indigo
Ink:Pear Pizzaz, Summer Starfruit, Island Indigo
Embellishments:Subtles and Regals Candy Dots, Basic Rhinestones, Summer Starfruit Stitched Satin Ribbon
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Big Shot:Deco Labels Framelits, Striped Embossing Folder

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


1 comment:

  1. I loved this card so much when I saw it on Pinterest that even though it was pinned to your general blog and not the post, I scrolled through until I found it! (See? I truly love it!) Thank you for showing off the Deco Label Framelits so spectacularly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)