June 18, 2013

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #162

Pin It  You're absolutely going to love this week's Hand Stamped Sentiments sketch challenge... simple, clean and easy!  Make sure to head over and check out the creations by the other design team members and then come and play with us!

Today's deal of the day is the Field Flowers stamp set!  Email me before 9pm June 19th to get 25% off !
Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Field Flowers
Paper:Very Vanilla, Sahara Sand, Retired Colour Collection DSP
Ink:Always Artichoke, Rose Red, Sahara Sand
Tools:  Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Small Oval

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!



5 comments:

  1. So love this Ange....Love this set and def the colour combo. Well done. ooxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOoooh, pretty! I love how you stamped the stems on the base and popped up the pretty flowers. I'll have to tuck that one into the idea book :) Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely card and it sure fits well with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOOOOOO cute!! I am loving this, I was on the fence about this set but you have made me realize that I absolutely need it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the soft color combo and the newspaper background is perfect for the flower image. Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)