June 04, 2013

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #161

This week's Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge is a colour challenge!  I did have to change it up as I had already packed up my retiring items when I sat down to create this card.  I replaced my Baja Breeze with Pool Party for this particular challenge!  This is a very different colour combo, but I will admit that the card has grown on me since I finished it:)  Make sure to head over to Hand Stamped Sentiments and share your creations with us!

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Delightful Dozen
Paper:Prints Poetry DSP, Primrose Petal, Pool Party, Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse, Very Vanilla
Ink:Pool Party
Embellishments:Basic Rhinestones
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:11 3/4" Circle, 2 1/2" Circle, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border
Big Shot:Perfect Polka Dots and Stripe Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, 3" Circle
My Digital Studio:
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


3 comments:

  1. Boy, you really have it together, packing up all your retired products already. What do you do with them? I need a major organization overhaul! Love your card. Circles are the best for color blocking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE your card! It almost makes me think of the circus, with those FUN whimsical circles and man do I miss that paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great layout! It's so fun and whimsical. Great idea to texture the circles.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)