June 13, 2013

Modern Medley meets Mojo Monday


I couldn't sleep on Monday morning so instead of tossing and turning I decided to get my buns out of bed and go down and use the Mojo Monday sketch to do a little creating:)  I kept the stamping simple as I had a lot going on with the DSP and layout:)


Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Regarding Dahlias
Paper:Modern Medley, Very Vanilla, Basic Black
Ink:Basic Black
Embellishments:
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:1 1/4" Scallop Circle, 1" Circle
Big Shot:Adorning Accents Edgeltis

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


1 comment:

  1. So beautiful Ange. Brilliant VV and black...ain't it??? ooxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)