June 11, 2013

Regarding Dahlias

I can't wait to share some of the fun samples that I've been able to make using the new Regarding Dahlias stamp set!  I kept this one clean and simple as it was the first time I'd pulled the stamp out, but it really doesn't need much to make an impact... such a stunning stamp!

Today's deal of the day is the Regarding Dahlias stamp set!  With any purchase of $35 or more (you may include the stamp set in that $35) you will get 25% off of the Regarding Dahlias stamp set!  Make sure to email me your order no later than 9pm on Tuesday June 11:)

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Regarding Dahlias
Paper:Raspberry Ripple, Whisper White
Ink:Raspberry Ripple
Embellishments:In Colour Dahlias
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Big Shot:Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)