June 05, 2013

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #179



The theme for this week's Stampin' Royalty Challenge is Masculine or Dad:)  I've got a ton of birthdays that my little boys are attending in the next few weeks so I've been working on a stash of masculine birthday cards.  I know that this DSP retired on the 31st of May, but my HUGE order from the new catty should be arriving tonight!  I've got a family birthday to attend tonight, but you can guarantee that I won't be getting a ton of sleep tonight if my order arrives!!!

Make sure to head over to Stampin' Royalty and check out the creations by the other design team members.  Don't forget to share your creations with us!

Today's stamp set of the day is OH HELLO.  From now until June 6th at 9pm this AWESOME stamp set is 25% off... email me your order ASAP:)  *Combine this with your June coupon (can be seen below) and you just need to spend another $18 to get your free package of Candy Dots!


Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Oh Hello, Sassy Saluations
Paper:Prints Poetry DSP Stack, Midnight Muse, Very Vanilla
Ink:Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit
Embellishments:
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Big Shot:Ovals Framelits

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)