June 10, 2013

Chalk Talk Card CASE


This gorgeous card is CASE'd directly from a card by Julie Davison.  This was the absolute perfect card to use for my Open House yesterday as it showcased the new In Colours, Chalk Talk Bundle, Chevron Background stamp and allowed my friends the opportunity to play with the new Magnetic Platform. I'd say from the fact that 9 people bought it, that they thought it was as wonderful as I do!


Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Chalk Talk, Chevron Background
Paper:Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White
Ink:Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe
Embellishments:Basic Rhinestones
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Large Oval
Big Shot:Magnetic Platform, Chalk Talk Framelits

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


1 comment:

  1. Angela, I just love this card!! The chevron background is perfect and the color duo is awesome, too! I'll be using this exact card for my card night this Thursday (hope that's OK!) and will be sharing on my blog and giving both you and Julie the credit you deserve! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)