June 07, 2013

Flower Shop Bundle

How stunning are those flowers?  Would you love them even more if I told you that you didn't have to cut them out and that there was a coordinating punch??  They are part of the new Flower Shop bundle!  You can buy the stamp set separate from the punch, but who would when you can save 15% by purchasing them together!

Today's deal of the day is the Colour Collections Designer Series Paper Stack!  You will receive 25% off of any of the colour family's stack!  Buy all four... great time to stock up!  Make sure to email me your order before 9pm June 8th!


Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Flower Shop, Four You
Paper:Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Neutrals Colour Collection Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink:Blushing Bride, Perfect Plum
Embellishments:Subtles Designer Buttons, Regals Designer Buttons
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Pansy Punch

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


2 comments:

  1. Oh Ange....I am in LURVE!!!! I have only flipped thru an online version of the catty (I am still awaiting my pre-order with my new catty in it!!!) and I missed this set. Your card is so simple, but brilliant. Thanks for adding another 2 things to my wishlist!!! ooxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)