June 08, 2013

Label Love

Sorry for the short post today... doing the mad scramble to have everything ready for tomorrow's Open House:)  (if you haven't already RSVP'd make sure to do so today so that I can have a make-n-take ready for you!)  This was a card that I made last week using some now retired DSP, but the layout was one that I loved!  This was the Mojo Monday sketch for the week:)  Can't wait to try out this layout with my new toys!

The Label Love Bundle will be my deal of the day today!  The bundle is already being offered at 15% off of the price of purchasing the stamp set and punch alone, so I'd like to offer you an additional 20% off it for today!  Please make sure to email me your order no later than 9pm Sunday June 9th!

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Label Love

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)