June 20, 2013

Going to Graduation

I'm heading off the highschool graduation of a family friend of our's tonight.  I wanted a card for her, but not the traditional kid with caps and tassles.    I thought that the Alphabet Textured Impressions Folder would be appropriate and then I decided to use the Coredinations Cardstock to make it pop more:)  The Banner Greetings hostess set is already a favourite of mine!  This alone definitely would be enough to push me to host a workshop, join a club, or even become a hobby demo just so that I could get hold of one:)

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Banner Greetings
Paper:In Colour Coredinations Cardstock, Summer Starfruit, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Neutrals DSP Stack (retired)
Ink:Summer Starfruit
Embellishments:Neutrals Candy Dots
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, sanding tool
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Big Shot: Alphabet Press Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Adorning Accents Edgelits

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)