June 19, 2013

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #181

Make sure to head over to Stampin' Royalty and check out the fabulous creations for the inspiration photo this week!  Love it!!!! Kept my card pretty simple... those candy dots are to die for!  I love the fact that they can be added as an afterthought without taking your whole card apart! A MUST!!!!

Do you want them for 25% off???  Order 2 or more packages of Candy Dots and receive them at 25% off!  Order must be sent to me no later than 9pm on Thursday June 20!

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Delightful Dozen, Simply Stars
Paper:Night of Navy, Very Vanilla, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Retired DSP Stacks
Ink:Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Night of Navy
Embellishments:Candy Dots (Regals and Brights)
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


1 comment:

  1. I love this card Angela. My sisters asked me for some masculine cards and this is going to be one of the cards I do. I have already made one. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)