June 09, 2013

Last Day to Sign Up for this Month's My Paper Pumpkin

If you've been loving the monthly projects being posted using the monthly My Paper Pumpkin kit, then today is important for you!  In order to make sure that you receive the June Paper Pumpkin kit, you need to sign up today!  May's kit was this adorable brag book!  I promise to share more pictures with you next week... I've got the pages all set up, I just need to add the pics:)  My Open House is today so this will be my next job:)

Everyone who is signed up with me as the demonstrator for June's My Paper Pumpkin kit will get a free package of Baker's Twine courtesy of me!  Just make sure to email me your colour choice after signing up!  Make sure to choose "I already have a demonstrator" and when prompted the information you'll need is simply Angela McKay, North Vancouver, BC:)  Thanks so much for choosing me!  

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)