June 15, 2013

In Colour Club Catty CASE

Although it's not exact, this was a CASE from the new catty that we did using the new In Colours:)  Isn't the Dictionary stamp set awesome????

The Dictionary stamp set will be the deal of the day today:)  Email me your order before Sunday June 16th at 9pm to get 25% off of this awesome background stamp!

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Dictionary, Sweet Essentials
Paper:Whisper White, Strawberry Slush
Ink:Strawberry Slush
Embellishments:Basic Rhinestones, Essential Hardware Clips
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Elegant Butterfly

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


1 comment:

  1. This has such Pop and WOW Ange. I am not usually a pink person....but I find this oddly appealing!! ooxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)