December 10, 2010

Thanks for a Great Night Ladies:)



Last night was my final Stamp-a-Stack of the season.  It was such a great time!  You may notice that the cards that I use for my Stamp-a-Stacks are often cased from other demos.  I find that this way I can find my favourites over the fall and then add the links to file.  When it comes to my classes it really helps to cut down on the planning at this busy time of year.  This adorable card was originally created by Heather Summers.  This card is PERFECT for using up those little leftovers from your DSP!  It was one of the few cards that my ladies didn't find a way to add glitter too:)

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Tags Til Christmas, Christmas Greetings
Paper: Candy Cane DSP, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Garden Green
Embellishments: Real Red Satin Ribbon
Sizzix: Big Shot, Scallop Square Duo
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches: 1 3/8" Square


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)