December 02, 2010

Okay Folks... This Is It!


Okay, this was the last Holly and Jolly Rub On card that I created... and there are still many left from the half of the package that I'm keeping... the other half is yours... well, one of yours... just leave me a comment on which one you liked best and I'll mail off the other half on Monday!  You'll have all of the ones that I used to make my samples.  Here's the choices:

or this one!

Click Here to Place an Order


Paper: Jolly Holiday, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches: Wide Oval

14 comments:

  1. They are all really cute but I think my favourits is the first one! I love the trees :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Number 3 for sure! I love the punched border and the pearly details, so simple and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked all the cards. My favorite though is the one that you posted on the Thursday blog with the ornaments (i.e., not #1, #2 or #3). You labelled it 'or this one'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK! Now I like this one the best. You know me - the simpler the better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still number 2...but all of them are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favourite is the first .. although they are all super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them all but I vote for #1 cause I love the row of trees and the punch that is below that is a rub-on too???

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the # 1 but all of them are cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Since I love nature, number one with the trees is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like them all, but i think my fave is #3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a sucker for Christmas trees so I love the first one!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are all great, but I love #2 with the larger trees. You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OOhh it's hard to choose the best one! I love Christmas trees so Number 1 is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)