December 17, 2010

Sew Much Fun!


Well, the craziness is officially over and I'm in to that wonderful time when I just get to enjoy the arrival of Christmas!  My shopping is done... or at least I think it is... and all the cards are sent!  Now play time starts!  I got to pull out these adorable new stamps and paper from the "Oh Sew Suite".  Aren't they too cute????? The colours make me think of Spring:)


Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Sew Suite, Pattern Pieces
Paper: Melon Mambo, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Sweet Stitches DSP
Ink: Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise
Embellishments: Daffodil Delight 5/8" Grosgrain, Sweet Stitches Designer Big Buttons, Buttons Latte (retired), Subtles Buttons
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, Crystal Effects

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)