December 11, 2010

CASE and a Christmas Special


Here is yet another CASE of a Christmas card that I fell in love with early in the season!  Ilina always has STUNNING creations!  Personally I loved the fact that it was such non-traditional Christmas colours!



Last Minute Christmas Special
For all of you last minute shoppers out there... I have a special for you!  Order $50+ in merchandise before Sunday December 12th at 10pm PT and you will get 20% off of the merchandise amount as well as free Expedited Shipping* to me!  That means that I should have your order ready for pick up by Wednesday night!  Orders must be placed directly through me and not online!
*Expedited shipping is usually a $25 additional fee... it is in addition to regular shipping, so the standard 10% shipping will still be charged, but the $25 expedited fee is waived.
If you forget to let your significant other know something on your wish list... now is the time!


Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Contempo Christmas
Paper: Very Vanilla, Blushing Bride,
Ink: Early Espresso
Embellishments:  Blushing Bride Twill Ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Hemp Twine
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals, Two-Way Glue Pen
Punches: Scallop Trim Border, Ornament Punch

1 comment:

  1. The pink with the Kraft here is so pretty. I sitting here with kraft in front of me right now, I ordered a huge pack of it from PTI, so I was needing some inspiration!
    so glad I decided to stop by to visit! Have a blessed sunday!
    Melisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)