December 13, 2010

Final Stamp-a-Stack Share



Now, I would really love to give credit for this card, but I have NO idea who created it!  I photographed it on the display board at Regionals.  I love the warmth of the colour combo.  If you know who created this gorgeous card, please let me know so I can give credit!  This was definitely a favourite with the ladies who attended the Stamp-a-Stack.

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Snowglobe, Christmas Greetings
Paper: Whipser White, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Embellishments: Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding
Sizzix: Big Shot, Northern Flurry Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:  1 3/4" Circle

2 comments:

  1. wow, this is very pretty !! love it , great soft colors,
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this card! It is simple but very catchy to the eye. TFTS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)