December 09, 2010

Stamp-a-Stack Share


I've got my final Stamp-a-Stack of the season tonight.  Last year I started holding them back in August and they definitely put me in the Christmas spirit early.  With all of my other classes this year it was impossible, so it has really only been November and December.  I promise that I'll find a way to fit more in next year... I think I'll add that to my New Year's Resolutions list:)

This adorable card was cased from a fabulous friend and downline, Sabriena Satchwell.  I love the elegant simplicity of it!

Click Here to Place an Order


Paper: Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red
Embellishments: Basic
Rhinestones, Real Red Satin Ribbon
Sizzix: Big Shot, Petals-a-Plenty
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches: Small Star Punch (retired)

5 comments:

  1. Hi NSS.. this is beautiful.. what a great idea. Love it. Thanks for sharing.

    Inky hugs and stamped snuggles
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela this is fabulous. I don't know how you and your friend got this shape out of the folder (I'm assuming by layering another 2 pieces of paper, masking off the outside). Wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angela I can't seem to get the same result, can you please share how you managed this
    Thanks Ruth (Scotland)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angela I can't seem to get the same result, can you please share how you managed this
    Thanks Ruth (Scotland)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi girls... the blog I linked to no longer exists, if you google Patty Bennett and partial embossing using TIEF you'll find it on the internet:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)