December 20, 2010

Cupcake Craze Continues

This was a fun little project that we did at club this month. It is awful, but the second that my new mini preorder arrived, any Christmas crafting went out the window.  I am so excited to make these for the boys classmates for Valentine's Day!  I don't think they'll let me make them look quite as girly as these ones did... but I'll share with you when I get final approval:)



Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Create a Cupcake
Paper: Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Retired DSP stack (last year's SAB), Crumb Cake
Ink: Melon Mambo, Crumb Cake
Embellishments: Retired Melon Mambo Polka Dot Ribbon,
Sizzix: Big Shot, Circles #2 Die, Petal Cone BigZ XL Die
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Crop-o-dile
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals, Sticky Strip
Punches: 2 3/8" Scallop Circle, Build-a-Cupcake

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)