December 01, 2010

Are You Sick of Them Yet?


Yet another Rub On card.... which one has been your favourite?  Those of you who decide to weigh in with your opinion will have a chance at earning the other half of the package of my Holly and Jolly Rub Ons.  Yes... you read that right.  I've only used half of the package in making all of these cards!  There's still more left to come though.  I'm not sure what I'll do after Christmas as my FAVOURITE DSP was a Christmas DSP this year... Jolly Holiday is so fabulous!


Click Here to Place an Order


Paper: Jolly Holiday, Very Vanilla, Old Olive
Embellishments: Holly and Jolly Rub Ons, Basic Rhinestones
Tools:  Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches: Scallop Trim Border, Scallop Circle

5 comments:

  1. oh, so clean and pretty ! lovely colors, greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all but would have to vote for card number two with the trees lined up on the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all your cards, but I agree with Wanda about the second one.Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the 3rd card, I like to little pearl gems that glam it up (but yes they are all gorgeous!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them all.....but love the second one too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)