December 05, 2010

Congratulations Jo!

Hey Jo, it was your name that was pulled out of the hat tonight!  Will you send me your address so that I can get these rub ons in the mail to you?

Sorry everyone for the lack of posts since Thrusday... if I told you what I've been doing, you'd never believe it!  My preorder for the Occasions Mini, which launches in January, arrived on Friday morning.  You're probably thinking that I spent the weekend playing aren't you?  Well, you're wrong:(  I decided that I needed a motivating force over the next week to get all the things that I needed to get done for the holidays finished.  I spent all of today doing Christmas baking... Friday was shopping with my hobby and yesterday was Christmas cards etc.  I'm getting really close to playtime!  It is killing me as everything looks soooooooo AMAZING!

Before I made myself my little motivational promise, I did sneak in one quick case from the mini... are you dying to see more???? Maybe you should come over and help me bake!  ;)

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Be My Valentine
Paper: Crumb Cake, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Pretty In Pink Patterned DSP (retired)
Ink: Early Espresso, Riding Hood Red
Sizzix: Big Shot, Heartpress Letterpress Plates, Scallop Die, 3" Circle Die
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. Love that card - thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to see us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)