December 28, 2010

Filled With Love Promotion



I have been having the most hilarious morning trying to learn how to post from my new IPad:) If you stumbled across my blog earlier... you may have come up with some very bizarre posts as I just  added anything photos I had on the ipad to my blog posts:)  I uploaded all of the new card photos on to my computer lastnight... but I will admit that I am challenged when it comes to technology:)  All I really needed to do was add the text:)

Stampin' Up has a fabulous bundle on right now which includes this adorable Filled With Love stamp set, a package of DSP and free bitty buttons!  Make sure to click on the link on my sidebar:)


Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Filled With Love
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red Glimmer Paper, Retired DSP
Ink: Pretty In Pink, Real Red
Sizzix: Big Shot, Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail, Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, Crystal Effects
Punches: Scallop Trim Border Punch, Full Heart Punch, Heart Small

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)