December 06, 2010

CASEing my IDOL:)


With Stampin' Up's Leadership Conference in Nashville in the near future, my thoughts went to remembering my first Leadership Conference.  That was where I met my idol... Patty Bennett:)  When I first signed up as a Stampin' Up demonstrator, her projects were my inspiration, and for anyone who has met her... so is her attitude!  I cased these gorgeous tree ornaments that she created for one of our club projects last month... they are stunning in person!



Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Bells and Boughs, Christmas Collage
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso
Ink: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler
Embellishments: Antique Brads, Victorian Lace
Sizzix: Big Shot, Circle Die
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches: Scallop Circle, 1 3/4" Circle

2 comments:

  1. Lovely crafting !!! great to put on a present ! lovely colors, greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. And here all this time I thought I was your idol ;-)
    KIDDING!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)