December 29, 2010

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #52 ~ Scrapbook Challenge


Holy... blast from the past!  This wedding photo was taken of Sean and I ten years ago!!!!!  Where does time go???? 

This weeks' Stampin' Royalty Challenge is super fun!  The challenge is to share something that you've scrapbooked lately.  Digital entries are welcome as it seems to be what many of us are into now... surprisingly... mine isn't this time around!

Click Here to Place an Order


Paper: Red Glitter Paper, Love Impressions DSP, Basic Grey
Embellishments: Whisper White Satin Ribbon
Sizzix: Big Shot, 3" Circle, 3 1/2" Circle
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Signo White Gel Pen
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches: Small Heart Punch

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Ange! This layout is amazing. I love everything about it. The picture is fantastic look at your smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous picture and LO! See ya soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Girl! I love YOU and this LAYOUT and I cannot WAIT to see you in Nashville!

    Muwah!

    xo

    K

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)