November 26, 2008

Yiiiiipppppeeeee! It's Here!

It's here and it's fabulous! This was one sale definitely worth waiting for! I won't go on and on because I know that you won't be reading it. Just click on the image to be taken to the sale flyer... make sure you have your catalogue handy as it lists page numbers that you can see the items on ! Happy shopping! Remember, every $100 order earns you a $10 gift certificate whether you place your order on line or by phoning/ emailing me. I'll try to place orders as soon as people call/ email them in to ensure that the items that you want are still available. There are limited quantities so don't wait too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)