November 09, 2008

Roof Garden Accents and Elements Class








Okay, I was going to wait until December to run this class, but I am so excited about it that I can't wait! For the first time I decided to purchase one of the Accents and Elements Tins and I am in love! I was already a bit biased because I adore the Urban Garden DSP and it is based on many of the same images and the same colours.
In my ongoing attempt to keep us all organized in the weeks leading up to Christmas, I am going to take care of all of those imposssible gifts for you. This will cover hostess gifts for the upcoming holiday season parties as well as gifts for teachers, coaches etc. There is nothing better than having a selection of cards at home when an event like a birthday comes up. We will make three stationery folders in this class and one set of six cards. You wil go home with the supplies to finish the other 12 cards (6 per folder). You could easily finish all 18 cards in class, but I know how much you all talk, so I'm going to be realistic here:) You will need to finish all stamping and punching here and then take them home for assembly.
Date: Sunday November 30th
Time: 7:00-9:30pm
Cost: $36 *
Includes:
One tin of Roof Garden Accents and Elements $12.95
3 different sheets of Urban Garden DSP $2.93
18 envelopes $3.49
60 inches of Striped Gros Grain (combination of Baja Breeze and Kiwi Kiss) $1.48
36 inches Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon $1.05
2 Filligree Designer Brads $0.86
6 Silver Eyelets
2 pieces of Hodgepodge Hardware (Very Vanilla) with coordinating brads
16 pieces of 8 1/2 by 11 cardstock (colours to include Whisper White, Basic Gray, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Not Quite Navy) $4.33
Snail Adhesive $8.95
*Note that the cost of the class is cheaper than buying the products individually with taxes and shipping!
RSVP: RSVP by November 19th to attend
Limited to 6 spaces! First six to email or call me get the spots!
(I will do this as a class by mail for $42; your package will include written instructions as well as prepunched pieces and a colour printout of the cards for ease of replication. Please email me if you're interested. Unfortunately I can only ship in Canada.)

1 comment:

  1. WOW, still making such great stuff! love it, and the new profile photo is awesome-you guys clean up well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)