November 23, 2008

New Twist on a Cased Card




I came across a card on Dannie Grave's website that I absolutely adored (the Ruby Red and Brown). Now any of you DSP fiends out there will know, you only get two sheets of each pattern of DSP in your package, so although you may love a card, you've got to make sure that you love the other patterns as well. When I was designing my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack for this month, I decided to offer both cards. What I found is that there are people who are definitely in love with only one of the two colour combinations and it was pretty much fifty-fifty. Both cards used the same stamp set, To You and Yours, but I was able to change up the ribbon, DSP and even add felt flurries to the second card instead of the three brads in the corner. The top card was made to fit in the Carousel Notes chocolate chip envelopes as I had a number left over after making Carousel Notes purses. The Baja Breeze and Old Olive card was made as a 5.25" square to fit the Whisper White Square Envelopes. What's your preference?
TWO AND A HALF DAYS UNTIL THE BIG HOLIDAY EXTRAVAGANZA ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)