November 15, 2008

Always on my Mind



I have looked at my Always stamp set for a month and just never used it. I guess I bought it at the wrong time with all of my Christmas classes starting. When I was looking through my sample ring of Designer Series Papers today I came across my Always DSP and decided that it was time to put the Christmas cards aside. Reason for all this being that when I looked the DSP it was four colours I had never put together before (Pumpkin Pie, Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette, and Chocolate Chip) and it just looked interesting to play with. I love the fact that so many of the DSP's have a coordinating stamp set. Another item that I had yet to use was the amazing brown ribbon. I felt like it was too thick for many of the cards I have made, but Iam definitely feeling different now and looking forward to breaking all the other colours in! I think that I just might tuck this card away for Valentine's Day as I love the saying, "Always on my mind- forever in my heart". Although I love having sentiments stamped on the outside of my card, it is also nice to be able to put something on the inside.
On a different note, although it may not seem like a big deal to you, it is HUGE to me, I am nearing 5000 hits on my blog. I would love to know who you are out there that are coming to have a look. Tomorrow I will be posting some AWESOME blog candy and all comment entries between now and the 5000 hit count will be entered in that draw. Thanks for coming to look; it means a lot to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)