November 28, 2008

The Language of Stamping


The best part about the card that I am posting today is that I cased it from someone whose blog I can't read a word of! I came across Silli's blog completely by accident. I saw a card that she had posted on Splitcoast and I proceeded to check out the rest of cards. Little did I know her blog was in German. I love the fact that it doesn't matter what language we speak, or blog in, we all share the common love for stamping! This card is such a non-traditional Christmas card in its colour choices, but I thought it was stunning. I think that it was also the layout of this card that I fell in love with; it was so different the way that the center panel seemed to hang from the top of the card. I think that tonight's task will be to make a card using this as my sketch. I think that I'll challenge you to make a card based on this sketch too! Email me your pics by December 4th and I'll post them for you along with a special "gift" for the most creative entry! Remember, if you're the only one to send in your photo, you'll automatically get the gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)