November 13, 2008

Time is Running out to Register!

I have my second Christmas Stamp-a-Stack coming up on the 23rd of November! The first one was a huge success, and I actually ended up running three of the class! I've already got three scheduled for November as well! What tends to happen is that I have a group of people who register individually or with a friend for the class, and then there are others who decide that it would be a fun event to do with a group of friends so we schedule their own private event! These are just a few samples of the 8 cards that I am offering. You will get to choose three different designs and make 5 of each! It's just $15 for 15 cards! Remember that you need to register early to save a spot and to ensure that we don't run out of a card that you like! The earlier you register, you are open to choosing whatever you'd like as I can always order more supplies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)