March 31, 2011

Present for My Aunt

This is yet another card done with the same layout as the Elegant Soiree one earlier this week.  Cute By The Inch is getting more use that I ever imagined.  This was a little gift set that I made up for my aunt before we went to Thunder Bay, Ontario a couple of weeks ago.  I was born there and all of my relatives are still there:)   I made a set of six of these cards and packaged them in a clear plastic A2 box. 

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Cute By The Inch, Tiny Tags
Paper: Pawsitively Prints, Poppy Parade, So Saffron, Whisper White, Pear Pizzaz
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Pear Pizzaz, So Saffron
Embellishments: Tempting Turquoise 1/4" Grosgrain ribbon (retired), So Saffron Twill ribbon(retired), Linen Thread, Brights Designer Buttons
Tools: Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches: 1 1/4" square, 1 3/8" square, Mini Jewelry Tag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)