March 06, 2011

For a Special Friend

A friend of mine recently broke her leg, and I wanted to get a card in the mail to her.  I've been dying to make more use of this super cute stamp set, Morning Cup, and I love the colours from the Elegant Soiree DSP.  I was thrilled with the outcome!  What do you think?
Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Morning Cup
Paper: Elegant Soiree, Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
Ink: Soft Suede, Baja Breeze
Embellishments: Baja Breeze Seam Binding,Vintage Flower Adornments, Linen Thread
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals, Mini glue Dots
Punches: 1 1/4" Square, Scallop Square, Mini Jewelry Tag

13 comments:

  1. pretty card ! love the color combo chocolate with blue !!! great choice !
    have a nice and sunny sunday,
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! LOVE the colors and layout too. I just got my Elegant Soiree paper in and can't wait to use it.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, love it, ... the colours are gorgeous! It's a pity this stamp set has not found its way to the UK yet. Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love the colors and the DSP is great too... Thanks for sharing!

    Hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! The colors and stamp set are pefect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a gorgeous card Angela - lovely colours and great design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, and I love the colors you chose. The three mini-tags are a nice touch, too!
    BTW, I'm a north shore girl from Long Island, NY!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute!!! Congrats on the iPick, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love it. Am finally getting that set today. Whoo hoo. ! Time to play.

    Thanks for the ideas, and will be back.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE IT! Do you mind if I
    sort-of CASE?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! I love everything about this card. You weren't kidding when you said you were on a roll last week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved the card so much I had to have a play with it. My favourite colours. Fab work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)