March 05, 2011

Scrappin' Saturday!


I've really had a lot of fun for the past few weeks with my Saturday scrapbook pages.  All of the new and amazing downloads have been my inspiration.  This page was done using the Love Birds My Digital Studio download.  I've been working through those photos off of the old computer.  There are so many that never got scrapbooked after the second child was born, and I've felt a real sense of accomplishment getting caught up on all of these pages:)  My only regret is that journalling is so much harder when you're so far from the event.  At the same time I've been working on the old photos, I've been getting an equal amount of current ones done too.  The writing definitely comes easier on those:)  How cute are those little owls?

Click Here to Place an Order

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)