March 28, 2011

Using The Same Sketch

This is the same card sketch that I used to make this card last week!  It is so simple, yet very effective!  The Level II hostess set, Cute By The Inch, is not one that I thought I would ever use, and yet, here it is again!


Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Cute By the Inch
Paper: Elegant Soiree, Crumb Cake,  Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Ink: Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Embellishments: Basic Grey taffeta (retired)
Tools: Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches: 1 1/4" square, 1 3/8" Square

1 comment:

  1. I felt the same way about this set, but I love it now. And these papers are some of my favorite. Nice card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)