March 10, 2011

Sense of Time





















I had a friend who was going through a rough time recently and wanted a card for her to let her know that I was thinking of her.  I love the Sense of Time stamp set.  I actually find it very comforting.  I thought that it was perfect with the Elegant Soiree DSP... a very calming effect!

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Sense of Time, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Elegant Soiree, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Ink:   Crumb Cake, Soft Suede
Embellishments: Antique Brads, Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon
Sizzix: Big Shot, Lattice Square Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Bigz Clear Circle Die
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches: Word Window

2 comments:

  1. oh, Angela, what a fantastic card !!!! really great done !!! love it all the way,
    greetings and have a nice day,
    martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been following your blog for a while now but I had to stop by and say that this is one of my favorite cards you have done. Absolutely beautiful. I agree that it has a very peaceful and calming effect. THe recipient will love it I"m sure. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)