March 20, 2011

Triple Thanks


This was the first time that I've every pulled out my Cute By The Inch Level II Hostess Set.  I was definitely in love with this Pawsitively Prints DSP after my card a couple of weeks ago. 
I am making an attempt at willing Spring to come.  The rain in Vancouver has been unbearable!  This layout is so simple, but I think it was really effective.    I've done a couple more cards with this layout that I'll share with you in the next few weeks.  I'm using them as a gift for someone so I don't want to share them until I've passed them on:)
Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Cute By The Inch
Paper: Pawsitively Prints, So Saffron, Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzaz
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Pear Pizzaz, So Saffron
Embellishments: Bitty Buttons, Linen Thread, Tempting Turquoise 1/4" Grosgrain
Sizzix: Big Shot,
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, Crystal Effects
Punches: 1 1/4" Square, 1 3/8" Square

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)